You’ve had a hard week, difficulties at work, a long commute home in crowded transportation, and finally a long-awaited weekend, but it hasn’t given you any strength or vigor. Drowsiness, depression, indifference to everything, bordering on depression. And also fragile nails. And your hair is falling out more and more…
You are surprised, as if your diet is quite extensive, you eat fruits and vegetables, exercise moderately, do not abuse alcohol. And then suddenly all the symptoms of severe vitamin starvation. Hypovitaminosis in our time?
Don’t be surprised, this is exactly what happens.
Stress, daily workload, physical inactivity lead to an imbalance in the body. And the lack of vitamins can be caused, oddly enough, by quite simple factors:
- Incorrectly prepared food. If you overheat or overcook vegetables, the amount of vitamins decreases dramatically and instead of a vitamin cocktail, you will only get leftovers.
- Lack of vitamins in foods. For example, we will not get any vitamins from milk made from sublimate, because it contains practically nothing of the vitamins we need.
- High content in the diet of foods that adversely affect the absorption of vitamins (sugar, for example, which in turn changes the composition of the intestinal tract microflora and thereby reduces the absorption of vitamins).
- Strict diets, mono diets, which cause significant vitamin deficiencies. During pregnancy, during rehabilitation after serious illnesses, with frequent changes in climatic conditions, when working in environmentally polluting industries.
- Diseases of the digestive system, liver, chronic diseases that can take away some of the vitamins in an increased mode, while making them lacking in other organs. With a slight lack of these substances, it is much easier to remedy the situation when vitamin deficiency has not yet had time to lead to unpleasant health consequences. Therefore, you should pay attention to the following symptoms of a possible vitamin deficiency:
- general malaise (lethargy, drowsiness, headache, decreased or lack of appetite);
- increased frequency of colds;
- disorders of the skin, hair and nails (dryness and brittleness of nails and hair, peeling skin, itching, rashes);
- depressed emotional state, unexplained irritability or, conversely, apathy.
Origel has developed an extremely powerful vitamin complex REVITASOL and REVITASOL JUNIOR, which can compensate for vitamin deficiencies in a matter of days. The unique patented technology allows to increase the absorption of vitamins by more than four times.