Procont Plus is an improved version of Procont. Our developers have been working for several years to improve the manufacturing technology of the active ingredient, and as a result we have managed to triple the amount of active ingredient in one capsule! So one pack of Procont Plus replaces three packs of Procont!
Procont Plus – international patent protected technology product, contains immunoactive agent, has general anti-tumour activity. The active ingredient in Procont Plus stimulates a group of enzymes called P53 to work more efficiently, which is a group of enzymes that acts against defective tumour cells that form in the body during inappropriate cell division.
This group of P53 enzymes is designed to repair or destroy DNA by altering its sequence during cell division. The level of this enzyme group determines the body’s own anti-tumour action. If we increase the level of the enzyme, we increase the body’s self-healing mechanism.
In 2011, two scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine for their research in this field.
Operating mechanismThe invention and the patent linked to the product, Procont, are about studying a protein that affects the P53 enzyme and the production of the P53 enzyme itself. These proteins are extracted from a specific biological system that increases the level of the P53 enzyme in the cell, in the nucleus, so that it can eliminate DNA sequence errors during division. And once division has taken place, it can cut off this process, so that programmed cell death – apoptosis – takes place.
Tumour cells multiply at an unimaginable rate: but this can be inhibited by the right levels of the enzyme P53, which is present in all our cells. When the body is supplied with this protein, it helps the enzyme to function at the right level, and even stimulates it. In fact, it regulates cell division and reduces the number of tumour cells, which is why Procont Plus can be used as a complementary therapy to conventional Western chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
The two methods (conventional – chemo-/radiotherapy and alternative therapy) are not mutually exclusive. Procont Plus facilitates rather than suppresses the effects of chemotherapy. There is no interaction, no point of conflict where the two treatments can reduce each other’s effects. Most importantly, Procont Plus has virtually no side effects.
PatentProcont Plus dietary supplement capsules contain an immunoactive active ingredient derived from a biological system with an international patent-protected technology, with general anti-tumour activity. It acts at the cell division phase, namely through the tumour suppressor gene: maintaining its physiological level, it detects transcription defects in the cell division process and immediately destroys the defective (tumour) cell that has not yet divided. The patent holder behind the active substance is Dr Bertha András, experimental toxicologist, pharmacologist-pharmacologist. The patent was assigned international patent number PCT/HU0300004 on 15 January 2003, P0200172.
Advantages of the invention over other technologies:
• Preclinical studies in animals suggest that it has general anti-tumour activity.
• It has no immunosuppressive effect, our measurements show that the immune status is maintained, it does not reduce immune function, in fact it reduces immune function.
• High therapeutic breadth.
• Non-toxic – no known adverse side effects.
• Can be produced from natural biological systems, contains no artificial substances.
• It acts during the cell division phase, namely through the tumour suppressor gene: maintaining its physiological level, it detects cell division defects during the cell division process and immediately destroys the defective cell that has not yet divided. The key role of the tumour suppressor gene in tumour processes is known in the literature, but to the best of our knowledge there is no known drug that affects the physiological level of this gene.
If you have any questions -