One of the groups of malignant tumors that we investigated. After taking Procont, we got the following results:
– With sarcomas, the average survival time of the treated animals (280%) is significantly higher than in the control group (100%).
– The average tumor mass decreased by almost 2/3.
– The incidence of metastases significantly decreased when taking Procont in comparison with the positive control group. This is confirmed by histology, tumor markers with enzyme activity and laboratory diagnostic measurements.
* Control group – animals that were not given drugs
* SC – subcutaneous (injection)
* IP – intraperitoneal
* PO – per oral