Procont dietary supplement capsules contain an immunologically active ingredient derived from a biological system extracted by an international patent-protected technology, with a general anti-tumor effect. It develops its effect in the cell division phase, namely, it acts through a tumor-suppressor gene: by maintaining its physiological level in the process of cell division, it detects transcription errors and immediately destroys the cells that have not been divided into two. The patent behind the active substance is Dr. András Bertha, experimental toxicologist and pharmacologist. The patent was granted Number P0200172, and the International Patent was registered under PCT/HU0300004 on 15 January 2003.
Based on the results of preclinical studies, it can be stated that the active substance is:
- More than the active substances known today,
- Cancer-specific, based on the types of tumour tested so far,
- No toxic adverse reaction with 50-fold overdose,
- Therapeutic and toxic dose of the medicinal
- The cancer is significantly advanced.
Advantages of invention against other technologies:
- Preclinical studies in animals have shown that it has a general anti-cancer effect.
- It develops its effect in the cell division phase, namely, it acts through a tumor-suppressor gene: by maintaining its physiological level in the process of cell division, it detects transcription errors and immediately destroys the cells that have not been divided into two. Literature knows the key role of the tumor-suppressor gene in tumor processes, but according to today’s knowledge it does not know an active substance that would affect the physiological level (in effect) of this gene.
- There is no immunosuppressive effect, our measurements demonstrate that the status of the immune system is retained.
- High therapeutic width.
- No adverse side effect is known.
- Produced from a biological system, the source material is widely found.
Description of the results of the experiments:
For each tumour type, the average survival rate of the positive control group is 100%, compared to the survival time of the treated groups. The therapeutic threshold of the chemotherapeutic agents in today’s pharmacy should be at least 125%. The higher the value, the more therapeutic effectiveness is the more confident.
Based on our current findings, the biologically active substance in animal studies is based on:
- The average survival time of animals in acute lymphoid leukaemia is 320%
- In Sarcoma S-180, the mean survival time (280%) of animals (BDF1 male mice) was substantially exceeded Positive control group (100%). The average weight of tumours decreased to around 1/3. The frequency of meteastases in the treatment of ABB-7 was drastically reduced compared to the positive control group. This is supported by histology, enzymatic tumor marker and laboratory diagnostic measurements.
- In C26 colon tumour, the average survival time of the animals was 220% and the average weight of the tumors decreased by less than half.
- In Mxt carcinoma, survival was 149%. The average tumour weight decreased to 1/4. (BDF1 female mice)
1 capsule per day, but always consult with the correct dose.
Doctor. Do not consume more than the recommended quantity. The Food
The consumption of complementary products is not a substitute for a varied and correct diet.
The product is recommended to be consumed in the following cases:
-For ALL types of cancer, as the active substance of Procont is not a tumour-specific
-Prevention, if the family has accumulated a specific type of tumour (genetically proven), which may be traced
-Note: Procont product (as it is not a medicine) is for sole treatment
Do NOT use in addition to conventional oncology procedures as an ancillary therapy (if you are no longer able to use cancer medicine, you may be given Procont by a doctor’s opinion).
Store at room temperature, protected From light, from Moisture, out of sight and reach of children.
Oncology for ancillary treatment of products, and dosage recommendations:
1 Revitasol: 1 Teaspoon liquid (3 ml) + 1 Capsule before breakfast
2 Revitasol: 2 Teaspoons liquid (6 ml) + 1 Capsule before breakfast, + 1 Capsule in the evening
1 Ergeron: 1 Capsule before bedtime
3 Ergeron: 1 Capsule at noon and 2 Capsules before bedtime