Operating mechanism and patent
The invention and the patent linked to the product Procont are about studying a protein that affects the P53 enzyme and the production of the P53 enzyme itself. These proteins are extracted from a specific biological system that increases the level of the P53 enzyme in the cell, in the nucleus, so that it can eliminate DNA sequence errors during division. And once division has taken place, it can cut off this process, so that programmed cell death – apoptosis – takes place.
In fact, it regulates cell division and reduces the number of tumour cells, which is why Procont Plus can be used as a complementary therapy to conventional Western chemotherapy and radiotherapy. The two methods (conventional – chemo-/radiotherapy and alternative therapy) are not mutually exclusive. Procont Plus facilitates rather than suppresses the effects of chemotherapy. There is no interaction, no point of conflict where the two treatments can reduce each other’s effects. Most importantly, Procont Plus has virtually no side effects.
Procont Plus dietary supplement capsules contain an immunologically active ingredient derived from a biological system extracted by an international patent-protected technology, with a general anti-tumor effect. It develops its effect in the cell division phase, namely, it acts through a tumor-suppressor gene: by maintaining its physiological level in the process of cell division, it detects transcription errors and immediately destroys the cells that have not been divided into two. The patent behind the active substance is Dr. András Bertha, experimental toxicologist and pharmacologist. The patent was granted Number P0200172, and the International Patent was registered under PCT/HU0300004 on 15 January 2003.
Description of the results of the experiments
Based on the results of preclinical studies, it can be stated that the active substance is:
- More than the active substances known today,
- Cancer-specific, based on the types of tumour tested so far,
- No toxic adverse reaction with 50-fold overdose,
- Therapeutic and toxic dose of the medicinal
- The cancer is significantly advanced.
For each tumour type, the average survival rate of the positive control group is 100%, compared to the survival time of the treated groups. The therapeutic threshold of the chemotherapeutic agents in today’s pharmacy should be at least 125%. The higher the value, the more therapeutic effectiveness is the more confident.
Based on our current findings, the biologically active substance in animal studies is based on:
- The average survival time of animals in acute lymphoid leukaemia is 320%
- In Sarcoma S-180, the mean survival time (280%) of animals (BDF1 male mice) was substantially exceeded Positive control group (100%). The average weight of tumours decreased to around 1/3. The frequency of meteastases in the treatment of ABB-7 was drastically reduced compared to the positive control group. This is supported by histology, enzymatic tumor marker and laboratory diagnostic measurements.
- In C26 colon tumour, the average survival time of the animals was 220% and the average weight of the tumors decreased by less than half.
- In Mxt carcinoma, survival was 149%. The average tumour weight decreased to 1/4. (BDF1 female mice)
Based on the increased active ingredient level of Procont Plus: 1-3 capsules per day. Dosing should also take into account the type of tumour, the complexity of any metastases and the stage of disease progression.
Depending on the type of tumour, it may also be advisable to take an organ-specific supplement. In all cases, you should consult your doctor about the exact dosage.
The product is recommended to be consumed in the following cases:
– For ALL types of cancer, as the active substance of Procont Plus is not a tumour-specific
– Prevention, if the family has accumulated a specific type of tumour (genetically proven), which may be traced
– Note: Procont Plus product (as it is not a medicine) is for sole treatment
Do NOT use in addition to conventional oncology procedures as an ancillary therapy (if you are no longer able to use cancer medicine, you may be given Procont by a doctor’s opinion).
Store at room temperature, protected From light, from Moisture, out of sight and reach of children.